Moon Balance Game Wooden Blocks
- HIGH QUALITY: High-grade wood material and non-toxic paint
- STEM and STEAM LEARNING TOY: Balancing the various colors and sizes blocks on a moon-shaped base will enhance young children’s development of concentration, cognition, observation, and logical thinking.
- GAME INSTRUCTIONS: Roll the dice, take turns to place as many blocks on moon without any falling. The last to successfully add a block wins.
- UNIQUELY DESIGNED: Uniquely designed moon shaped balance and cylinders to develop kids’ balancing ability and hand-eye coordination.
- NO HASSLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE : If this moon balancing game is not to your satisfactory, simply return for a refund, no questions asked.
Out of stock
This set of highly engaging balancing moon blocks is a great toy to enhance your child's fine motor skills, ability to focus, and hand-eye coordination. For added fun, roll the dice to determine what color block to place next. Colored blocks come in 6 colors and 3 sizes, so pick them strategically! Challenge your child (and yourself) to see how many blocks you could stack on a gently rocking moon base.
Balancing and stacking are the foundation of early math, engineering, and language skills. Colored blocks can be used as mini Montessori Knobless Cylinders for stacking, counting, and color sorting.
Wooden Balancing moon, 1 dice, 18 colored wooden cylindrical blocks
Wooden moon balance base and colored blocks are made of high quality wooden material with rounded corners and coated with non-toxic paint.
Moon size: 17 cm x 8 cm
Blocks are each 2.5 cm in length, with the smallest diameter at 1.5 cm and the largest at 2.5 cm.
*This toy comes with small pieces that could potentially pose choking hazard for small children. Parental supervision is advised.